- We will continue to be extremely diligent in our disinfection procedures to ensure the safety of our patients.
- If you have symptoms such as fever, coughing, or difficulty breathing, please seek medical attention and postpone your appointment until your symptoms have completely resolved.
- If you are fully vaccinated, masks are optional when you are in our office.
- If you would like to wait in your car to avoid the waiting room, please call or text us at 712-328-0297 and we will let you know when your exam room is ready.
- To help keep our waiting room open, please avoid bringing family members with you to your appointment.
- We are also offering TeleHealth as an additional option to a traditional appointment. Please reach out to us if you would like to consider this option. Click here to learn more.