- We are actively monitoring updates regarding COVID-19 and are following precautions and guidelines provided by the CDC, federal, state and local officials. We will continue to be extremely diligent in our disinfection procedures to ensure the safety of our customers.
- We are still open for business on a modified schedule.
- If you do have symptoms such as fever, coughing, or difficulty breathing, please seek medical attention and postpone your appointment until your symptoms have completely resolved.
- We are recommending anyone 65 or older to strongly consider postponing your appointment unless you have an urgent condition.
- We are practicing social distancing in our waiting room.
- If you would like to wait in your car to avoid the waiting room, please call or text us at 712-328-0297 and we will let you know when your exam room is ready.
- To help keep our waiting room open, please avoid bringing family members with you to your appointment.
- We are also offering TeleHealth as an additional option to a traditional appointment. Please reach out to us if you would like to consider this option. Click here to learn more.
Thank you and be safe!